Vortex-ET 2.5M (#0044)
The latest development of small, light weight, powerful brushless motors (example ART-2000) made possible to create this super light weight electro-glider. The Vortex-ET flying weight is approx. 1200 grams (~42oz.) It features the MH32/30 airfoil that was specially modified for this sailplane, the benefit of that are very wide speed range and good thermal abilities. The Vortex wing could be built with ailerons and flaps or only with the ailerons if desired by the builder.
– Composite Fuselage pod is made of few layers of fiber glass with glass roving and carbon fiber reinforcements for extra strength. It has removable Canopy for easy access to the radio gear and V-shaped wing saddle with molded in nuts for the wing mounting bolts.
– Tapered tail boom is made of carbon fiber/glass composite.
– Wing cores are precision cut from white polystyrene foam, and the black poplar veneer is bonded to the foam with aircraft industry grade epoxy in high pressure molds for perfect airfoil fidelity and a warp-free wing.
– Glass/carbon composite vertical stabilizer has buit inlinkage forand horizontal stabilizer mount.
– Horizontal stabilizer with pre-hingedelevator and rudderare are made from balsa and fully laminated with light weight fiber glass cloth for stiffness and durability.
Kit contains: Model components, all necessary hardware, plans and step by step instructions.
There’s a 3-8 day shipment delay for 2,5M+ models.
/?php global $post, $product; ?>/?php echo $product->